|Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center
Looking for a state of the art water park in southeast Missouri? Look no farther than Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center. Complete with a 700 ft. Lazy River, flume slides, swirl and leisure pool, a spray pad for the kids, bath house, changing facilities and lots of places to rest in the shade, you'll have a blast! Here's a link to a photo gallery of Cape Splash.
Cape Splash opens for the summer on May 25, 2013! Cape Splash is open daily from 11:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. Contact Cape Splash for information on birthday parties, after hours rental and group discounts.
Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center
1565 North Kingshighway
Per Day / Season Pass
|Under 12 mos.
|| $5 / $100
|| $6 / $125
|| $5 / $100
Family of four Season Pass: $200 + $20 for each additional family member. Ask them about their Splash N Play Pass with Discovery Playhouse!
- 700 ft. Lazy River
- 177 ft. Open Flume - 25 ft. tower
- 140 ft. Enclosed Flume
- 64 ft. & 78 ft. Flume – 11 ft. Tower
- Vortex (Swirl Pool)
- Leisure Pool – Zero Depth Entry
- Spray Pad – Zero Depth Entry
- 23 Funbrellas
- Concession/Bathhouse Building – Picnic
- Pavilion/Family Changing Room
- Lockers are available pay as you go (.50) per entry